Protecting your privacy and the
confidentiality of your personal information has always been fundamental within
IMCHF, whether we contact you through the Internet, by PC, over the telephone,
or in our Office.
IMCHF, an important part of our commitment to you is respect for your right to
privacy. Keeping your information and affairs in strict confidence is a cornerstone
of our business and an integral part of our commitment to service excellence.
policy will help you better understand how IMCHF
protects, collects, uses and discloses your personal information
and your right to access your information. This policy applies to IMCHF Members
all around the World.
about our Policy are available in our Website
respects the following principles when collecting, using, disclosing and
protecting your personal information.
1. Identifying Purposes and Obtaining Your
* We identify the purposes for collecting personal information at or
before the time it is collected.
* We obtain your consent before collecting, using or disclosing personal
information, except where permitted or required by law.
2. Limiting the Collection, Use and Disclosure of
* We limit the personal information we collect to what is necessary
for the purposes we have identified. We collect information only by fair and
* We do not use or disclose personal information for purposes other
than those for which it was collected, except with your consent, or where
permitted or required by law. We retain personal information only as long as
necessary for these purposes.
3. Keeping Your Information Accurate and
Providing Access to Your Information
* We take care to keep personal information as accurate, complete
and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is to be used.
4. Protecting Your Information
* We safeguard the privacy of personal information through security
measures appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
5. Addressing Your Concerns
* We are responsible for personal information under our control.
* We make available to you, information about our policies and
practices related to managing your personal information.
* We address your concerns. We have steps you can follow if you have
questions or concerns about your privacy.
At any time, if any member cancel
his membership & would like to stop payment his membership fees by
pre-Authorize payment, he must notify to IMCHF Office and any payment taken
after that date will be refunded to him within 1 week.